Thomas Alva Edison Quotes
He (February 11, 1847 – October 18, 1931) was an American Inventor as well as a businessman that held a world record of 1,093 patents, he was dubbed The Wizard Of Menlo Park.
He developed the world’s first industrial research laboratory.
He invented the light bulb, the motion picture camera, the phonograph, a stock ticker, battery power for electric powered automobiles, and many other inventions.
Edisons many inventions have affected the world significantly.
Might you will be inspired by these Entrepreneurship quotes, are in the following manner:
Entrepreneurship Quotes :
- “When a man desires a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future on a single turn of the wheel in order to get it, he is sure to win.” -Thomas Edison
- “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” – Thomas Edison
- “If parents pass enthusiasm along to their children, they will leave them an estate of incalculable value.” – Thomas Edison
- “Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” – Thomas Edison
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in the overalls and looks like hard work.” – Thomas Edison
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work: second, stick-to-itiveness: third, common sense.” – Thomas Edison
- “We shall have no better conditions in the future if we are satisfied with all those which we have at present.”Thomas Edison
- “The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary.” – Thomas Edison
- “To have a great idea, have a lot of them.” – Thomas Edison
- “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” – Thomas Edison
- “There is time for everything.” – Thomas Edison
- “I’ve never made a mistake. I’ve only learned from experience.”- Thomas Edison
- “You can not realize your dreams unless you have one, to begin with.” -Thomas Edison
- “The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil.” – Thomas Edison
- “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” – Thomas Edison
- “Vision without execution is hallucination.” – Thomas Edison
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” – Thomas Edison
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” -Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein Quotes
Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist, who created the concept of relativity, one of the 2 pillars of modern physics.
He’s best known to the general public for his mass-energy equivalence method E = mc2, which has been dubbed the world’s most popular equation.
He got the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his services to theoretical physics, and particularly for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric impact, a pivotal stage in the improvement of quantum theory.
- “Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.” – Albert Einstein
- “A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”– Albert Einstein
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”– Albert Einstein
- “Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.”– Albert Einstein
- “In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.”– Albert Einstein
- “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”– Albert Einstein
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”– Albert Einstein
- “I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.”– Albert Einstein
- “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.”– Albert Einstein
- “Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing.”– Albert Einstein
- “As a human being, one has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to see clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with what exists.”– Albert Einstein
- “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
- “I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterward.” – Albert Einstein
- “Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today’s events.”– Albert Einstein
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”– Albert Einstein
Jack Ma Quotes
Ma Yun (born 10 September 1964), known professionally as Jack Ma, is actually a Chinese business magnate, investor, and philanthropist.
As of March 2018, he’s one of China’s richest man with a net worth of US$42.7 billion, in addition to one of the wealthiest people on the planet.
Throughout 2017, he was ranked 2nd in the annual World’s fifty Greatest Leaders list by Fortune.
Jack Ma Entrepreneurship quotes that will improve your Success:
Entrepreneurship Quotes :
- “Help young people. Help small guys. Because small guys will be big. Young people will have the seeds you bury in their minds, and when they grow up, they will change the world.”– Jack Ma
- “I’m a normal guy.”– Jack Ma
- “Without the internet, there would have been no Jack Ma, and no Alibaba or Taobao.”– Jack Ma
- “If we want to change the world, we change ourselves.” – Jack Ma
- “Before you’re 30, work for a small company, learn passion, learn to dream.” – Jack Ma
- “If there are nine rabbits on the ground, if you want to catch one, just focus on one.” – Jack Ma
- “I think in 10 years well be bigger than Walmart.” – Jack Ma
- “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.” – Jack Ma
- “The world will not remember what you say, but it will not forget what you have done.” – Jack Ma
- “A leader should be a visionary and have more foresight than an employee.” – Jack Ma
- “Grow your mind, grow your culture, grow your values, grow your wisdom. I think China is going in this direction.” – Jack Ma
- “Remember that your past success may lead to your future failure. However, if you learn a lesson from every failure, then you may ultimately succeed.” – Jack Ma
- “I never thought the money I have belongs to me. It belongs to society.” – Jack Ma
- “If you want to win in the 21st century, you have to empower others, making sure other people are better than you. Then you will be successful.” – Jack Ma
- “They called me crazy Jack. I think crazy is good. were crazy but we’re not stupid.” – Jack Ma
Walter Elias Disney Quotes
He (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor as well as film producer.
An innovator of the American animation industry, he introduced a few advancements in the production of cartoons.
Being a movie producer, Disney has the record for many Academy Awards earned by the person, having received twenty-two Oscars from fifty-nine nominations.
He was offered with 2 Golden Globe Special Achievement Awards as well as an Emmy Award, along with other honours.
Some of his films are included in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress.
- “Think beyond your lifetime if you want to do something truly great.” – Walt Disney
- “I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.” – Walt Disney
- “Money doesn’t excite me – my ideas excite me.” – Walt Disney
- “There is great comfort and inspiration in the feeling of close human relationships and its bearing on our mutual fortunes – a powerful force, to overcome the tough breaks which are certain to come to most of us from time to time.” – Walt Disney
- Popular Inspiring Walt Disney Quotes On Life, Love, Success.” – Walt Disney
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage.” – Walt Disney
- “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”-Walt Disney
- “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” – Walt Disney
- “The important thing is the family. If you can keep the family together — and that’s the backbone of our whole business, catering to families — that’s what we hope to do.” – Walt Disney
- “All you’ve got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people who are eager to fill your head with information.” – Walt Disney
- “The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.”-Walt Disney
- “I’d say its been my biggest problem all my life… its money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.”-Walt Disney
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney
- “You reach a point where you don’t work for money.” – Walt Disney
- “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”-Walt Disney
Benjamin Abraham Horowitz Quotes
Benjamin Abraham Horowitz (born June 13, 1966) is actually an American businessman, blogger, investor, and author.
He previously co-founded & served as president as well as chief executive officer of the enterprise software business Opsware, which Hewlett Packard acquired in 2007.
Horowitz is author of the hard thing about things that are Hard: Building a business when there are no any Easy Answers, a book about startups.
- “Until you make the effort to get to know someone or something, you don’t know anything.”- Ben Horowitz
- “When I was CEO, and Id listens to music, a lot of people listen to music and you get inspiration from it.” – Ben Horowitz
- “When you’re making a critical decision, you have to understand how it is going to be interpreted from all points of view.” – Ben Horowitz
- “Yeah, I became a successful entrepreneur Eventually.”- Ben Horowitz
- “You can take somebody’s job, you have to take their job, but you don’t have to take their dignity.”- Ben Horowitz
- “You don’t need every investor to believe that you can succeed. You only need one.”- Ben Horowitz
- “You know what the difference between a vision and a hallucination is? They call it a vision when other people can see it.” – Ben Horowitz
- “Your employees know each other better than they know you.” – Ben Horowitz
- “You’re better off being The Beatles than The Monkees, as a startup.” – Ben Horowitz
Elon Reeve Musk Quotes
Elon Reeve Musk(born June 28, 1971) is actually a South African-born American entrepreneur and businessman that created X.com in 1999 which later became PayPal.
Also, he founded SpaceX in 2002 and Tesla Motors in 2003.
Musk made headlines in May 2012, when SpaceX launched a rocket that would send the very first commercial car to the International Space Station.
- “I don’t think its a good idea to plan to sell a company.”– Elon Musk
- “Talent is extremely important. It’s like a sports team, the team that has the best individual player will often win, but then there’s a multiplier from how those players work together and the strategy they employ.”– Elon Musk
- “You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be better.”– Elon Musk
- “I do think there is a lot of potentials if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.”– Elon Musk
- “What makes innovative thinking happen? I think its really a mindset. You have to decide.”– Elon Musk
- “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies.”– Elon Musk
- “I’ve actually not read any books on time management.”– Elon Musk
- “I would just question things. It would infuriate my parents…That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something cause Id ask them why. And then Id considers whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.”– Elon Musk
- “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”– Elon Musk
- “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.” – Elon Musk
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk
- “I’m interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and wondrous, new technology where you see it, and you’re like, ‘Wow, how did that even happen? How is that possible?'” – Elon Musk
Jack Dorsey Quotes
Jack Dorsey is actually an American computer programmer as well as internet entrepreneur commonly recognized as a co-founder as well as CEO of Twitter.
And also as the founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company.
Throughout 2008, he was named to the MIT Technology Review TR35 as one of the top thirty-five innovators of the planet under the age of thirty-five.
Might his Entrepreneurship quotes inspire you are making your dreams a truth as well as living life on your terms.
- “Success is never accidental.” – Jack Dorsey
- “Make every detail perfect, and limit the number of details to perfect.” – Jack Dorsey
- “It’s empowering to be asked to look at what’s possible, not told how to do it.” – Jack Dorsey
- “Everyone has an idea. But its really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea.” – Jack Dorsey
- “My goal is to simplify complexity. I just want to build stuff that really simplifies our base human interaction.” – Jack Dorsey
- “Expect the unexpected. And whenever possible, be the unexpected.” – Jack Dorsey
- “An idea that can change the course of the company can come from anywhere.” – Jack Dorsey
Anthony Jay Robbins quotes
Anthony Jay Robbins(born Anthony J. Mahavoric on February 29, 1960) is actually an American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist as well as life coach.
Robbins is famous for his infomercials, workshops, and self-help books as well as Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within.
Robbins is definitely the founding father of several companies who earn approximately six dollars billion in annual sales.
In 2015 as well as 2016 he was mentioned on the Worth Magazine Power hundred list.
He’s, in addition, a philanthropist, partnering with organizations like Feeding America.
He is known for his publications, audiotapes as well as workshops all about private growth and self-help.
- “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract things that make them come true.”– Tony Robbins
- “There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether its the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.”– Tony Robbins
- “I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.”– Tony Robbins
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”– Tony Robbins
- “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.”– Tony Robbins
- “Everybodys got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.”– Tony Robbins
- “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.” – Tony Robbins
- “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”– Tony Robbins
- “At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life forever.”– Tony Robbins
- “Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts.” – Tony Robbins
- “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”– Tony Robbins
- “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”– Tony Robbins
- “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”– Tony Robbins
- “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.”– Tony Robbins
- “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.”– Tony Robbins