Richard Branson is actually an English businessman and investor.
He’s best widely known as the founder of Virgin Group.
Ha have a net worth of more than $4.9 Billion and having over 400 companies, he’s among the most highly regarded CEOs in the world.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”– Richard Branson
- “I’ve been very lucky. I come from a very close family.”– Richard Branson
- “With the casino and the beds, our passengers will have at least two ways to get lucky on one of our flights.”– Richard Branson
- “My mother was determined to make us independent. When I was four years old, she stopped the car a few miles from our house and made me find my own way home across the fields. I got hopelessly lost.”–Richard Branson
- “And obviously, from our own personal point of view, the principal challenge is a personal challenge.”– Richard Branson
- “I’m a lad of the 60s. I started a magazine to try and end the Vietnam war, but it was a number of years before I had the profile, the financial resources and the time to do more.”– Richard Branson
- “We, – as I say, we go in and shake up other industries and I think, you know, we do it differently and I think that industries are not quite the same as a result of Virgin attacking the market.”– Richard Branson
- “Whatever your goal is you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.”– Richard Branson
- “I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers and that people flourish when they are praised.”–Richard Branson
- “Hard-won things are more valuable than those that come too easily.”– Richard Branson
- “To be successful you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running.”– Richard Branson
- “How slim the line is between genius and insanity and between determination and stubbornness.” – Richard Branson
- “I view life as one big adventure. I’m always learning, and finding new things to try and challenges to overcome.” – Richard Branson
- “My normal approach to life is to say screw it, let’s do it.” – Richard Branson
- “Regretting not doing something is worse than regretting doing something. It means I can sleep with a clear conscience. We all have to fight for our values and protect the things that matter to us, but also appreciate the joys life brings.”– Richard Branson
- “In the end, I’ve realized that legacy is not important except to your children and family and friends. When I am on my deathbed, I just want to feel as if I have loved and been loved, done some good in the world, and made a difference here and there.”– Richard Branson
- “Business and awards don’t mean that much. There is nothing more important than the health of you and your loved ones. Life is certainly too short not to appreciate people who have been significant in it.”- Richard Branson
- “It’s very important to take risks in life and business, but they need to be calculated — there is no point risking your neck for something with little chance of success.”- Richard Branson
- “Investors buy into people and ideas, not numbers alone.”-Richard Branson
- “Any manager who punishes their staff for expressing an opinion hasn’t got the faintest idea about leadership. People in charge should empower their employees, not scare them into silence.”- Richard Branson
- “I take notes in every meeting, to keep the frame of mind to learn. I edit as I go along, and follow up with dates and tasks in order of importance. I couldn’t have written two autobiographies without them.” – Richard Branson
- “I will continue questioning, questioning, questioning. I will never completely get to the truth, but I want my life to be one long strive to get there.” – Richard Branson
Warren Buffett is thought by most to be the best investor of the 20th century.
Nevertheless, while he’s best known for being among the richest man in the World, amassing the monetary wealth of his via his investing prowess, Buffett’s wisdom goes far beyond simply investing.
He’s taught me a great deal about over the years and also provided ample inspiration as what Id consider to be both a key illustration of saint-like character as well as relentless work ethic.
Warren Buffett is amazingly kind, humble, and regularly provides his wisdom without asking something in return.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship:
- “Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No.1.” – Warren Buffett
- “A very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything, but not enough to do nothing.” – Warren Buffett
- “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” – Warren Buffett
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”-Warren Buffett
- “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.” – Warren Buffett
- “The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.” – Warren Buffett
- “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” – Warren Buffett
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Mark Elliot Zukerburg is actually an American technology entrepreneur as well as philanthropist best known for co-founding and leading Facebook as the chairman of its and chief executive officer.
Immediately after the team set about expanding throughout college campuses, it expanded quickly, reaching one billion users by 2012.
The net worth of his is actually estimated to be US$66.4 billion as of April nineteen, 2018.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “I started the site when I was 19. I didn’t know much about business back then.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.”– Mark Zuckerberg
- “You don’t get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies.”– Mark Zuckerberg
- “My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “I literally coded Facebook in my dorm room and launched it from my dorm room. I rented a server for $85 a month, and I funded it by putting an ad on the site, and we’ve funded ever since by putting ads on the site.”– Mark Zuckerberg
- “The question isn’t, What do we want to know about people?, Its, What do people want to tell about themselves?” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “One of the things that I do focus on at Facebook is making sure the culture is very friendly and that people hang out. So instead of having 20% of people’s time working on projects, I make people hang out with each other.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you’re building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “There are two types of people, The ones who just say that they’ll do this and they’ll do that, Second are those who don’t waste time in telling people of what they plan to do, instead they set an example of how it is done by doing it.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Founding a company is hard. Most of it isn’t smooth. You’ll have to make very hard decisions. You have to fire a few people. Therefore, if you don’t believe in your mission, giving up is easy. The majority of the founders give up. But the best founders don’t give up.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “I feel that the best companies are started not because the founder wanted a company but because the founder wanted to change the world… If you decide you want to found a company, you maybe start to develop your first idea. And hire lots of workers.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “When most people ask about business growing, what they really mean is growing revenue, not just growing the number of people using a service. Traditional businesses would view people using your service that you don’t make money from as a cost.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “My friends are people who like building cool stuff. We always have this joke about people who want to just start companies without making something valuable. There’s a lot of that in Silicon Valley.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Once you have a product that you are happy with, you then need to centralize things to continue growth.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “After launching the first version of Facebook for a few thousand users, we would discuss how this should be built for the world. It wasn’t even a thought that maybe it could be us. We always thought it would be someone else doing it.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “I just think people have a lot of fiction. But, you know, I mean, the real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “There are a few other things that I built when I was at Harvard that were kind of smaller versions of Facebook. One such program was this program called Match. People could enter the different courses that they were taking, and see what other courses would be correlated with the courses they are taking.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Napoleon Hil(born October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American self-help author.
Napoleon Hill is regarded as to possess influenced far more people into being successful compared to every other person in the historical past.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Hold a picture of yourself and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy the mind at the same time.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Desire backed by faith knows no such word as impossible.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Action is the real measure of intelligence.” – Napoleon Hill
- “All thoughts which have been emotionalized (given feeling) and mixed with faith (expectancy), begin immediately to translate themselves into their physical equivalent.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You become what you think about.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You give before you get.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You can do it if you believe you can.” – Napoleon Hill
- “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Don’t be afraid of a little opposition. Remember that the kite of success generally rises against the wind of adversity – not with it.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Render more service than that which you are paid and you will soon be paid for more than you render. The law of increasing returns takes care of this.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Most so-called failures are only temporary defeats.”– Napoleon Hill
- “To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Never in the history of the world, has there been such abundant opportunity as there is now for the person who is willing to serve before trying to collect.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Seek the counsel of those who will tell you the truth about yourself, even if it hurts to hear it. The mere commendation will not bring the improvement you need.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Who said it could not be done? And what great victories have him to his credit which qualifies him to judge others accurately?”– Napoleon Hill
- “If you cannot do great things yourself, remember that you may do small things in a great way.”– Napoleon Hill
- “By and large, there is no such thing as something for nothing. In the long run, you get exactly that for which you pay, whether you are buying an automobile or a loaf of bread.”– Napoleon Hill
- “Do not tell the world what you can do–show it!” – Napoleon Hill
- “No man ever achieved worthwhile success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.” – Napoleon Hill
Carlos Slim Helu
Carlos Slim Helu is actually a Mexican business magnate, investor, and philanthropist.
He was also when the richest man on the planet, based on Forbes, and today stays on the list of the top ten billionaires worldwide.
Carlos Slims conglomerates include:
- Real estate,
- Health care,
- Industrial manufacturing,
- High technology,
- Sports, and
- Monetary services.
We have put together best Carlos Slim Quotes:
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “Anything that has privileges has a responsibility and all people that are clear about their responsibility have a compromise.”– Carlos Slim Helu
- “With the good perspective of history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future.”– Carlos Slim Helu
- “Live the present intensely and fully, do not let the past be a burden, and let the future be an incentive. Each person forges his or her own destiny.”– Carlos Slim Helu
- “When there is a crisis, that’s when some are interested in getting out and that’s when we are interested in getting in.”– Carlos Slim Helu
- “Do not allow negative feelings and emotions to control your mind. Emotional harm does not come from others; it is conceived and developed within ourselves.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “Mistakes are normal and human. Make them small, accept them, correct them, and forget them.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “Technology is going to transform people’s lives and society everywhere in the world. I spend most of my time studying new technologies. My main task is to understand whats going on and try to see where we can fit in.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “The biggest things in life are not materials.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “I think entrepreneurs can think long term and find solutions and go in the way for long term solutions and not short-term.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “The people inside the group need to have some conditions to follow. We have a philosophy of leadership, ideas, and concepts. They need to share that.” – Carlos Slim Helu
- “The combination of non-profit organizations like the foundations and profit businesses can work together in some areas.” – Carlos Slim Helu
Steve Wozniak is actually an American inventor, electronics engineer, philanthropist, Programmer, and technology entrepreneur that co-founded Apple Inc.
He’s known to as an innovator of the personal computer revolution of the 1970s as well as the 1980s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
Wozniak single-handedly created the 1976 Apple I, which had been the computer that launched Apple.
Might his quotes motivate you to work hard and achieve your life’s goals.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship:
- “Teachers started recognizing me and praising me for being smart in science and that made me want to be even smarter in science.” – Steve Wozniak
- “Great culture, care for clients, kind nature, fun team.” – Steve Wozniak
- “I wanted to be an elementary school teacher my whole life.” – Steve Wozniak
- “Two attributes that have made me successful are the drive to think outside of the box and understanding the user.” – Steve Wozniak
- “I just believe that the way young people’s minds develop is fascinating. If you are doing something for a grade or salary or a reward, it doesn’t have as much meaning as creating something for yourself and your own life.” – Steve Wozniak
- “No matter how fast the computer, you still need a human to solve a problem.” – Steve Wozniak
- “It will be worth it, I promise.” – Steve Wozniak
- “Every dream I’ve ever had in life has come true ten times over.” – Steve Wozniak
- “If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it is within your reach.” – Steve Wozniak
Dan Peña is an American businessman.
He lives for Guthrie Castle in Scotland, in which he formerly operated a wedding business.
He’s the founder of Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA), the revolutionary way of super results with more than twenty-five years of proven track record which have taken more than fifty dollars Billion of equity/value, after 1993!
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “You can’t have a dream come true unless you have a dream.” – Dan Peña
- “Ask and you shall receive.” – Dan Peña
- “Business deals start and end with people–the interaction of flesh and blood, bone and sinew, heart and mind, emotion, and soul.” – Dan Peña
- “The difference between a failure and a high-performance individual is how each deals with fear. We are all afraid.” – Dan Peña
- “People with low self-esteem protect themselves by not taking risks. High self-esteem gives you the power of confidence to take chances.” – Dan Peña
- “Mans greatest burden is unfulfilled potential.” – Dan Peña
- “Don’t just work longer hours, staying busy as most other people do. Work smart— i.e. Stay productive and don’t get distracted.” – Dan Peña
- “Always shoot for the moon. Even if you don’t hit the bulls-eye, you’ll at least get 80 percent.” – Dan Peña
- “Just do it!” – Dan Pena
Reid Hoffman is actually an American Internet entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and author.
Hoffman was executive chairman as well as the co-founder of LinkedIn, a business-oriented social network used largely for professional networking.
He’s presently a partner at the venture capital firm Greylock Partners.
Quotes On Entrepreneurship :
- “Sometimes freedom from normal rules is what gives you a competitive advantage.” – Reid Hoffman
- “So usually you have to have product distribution as more fundamental than what the actual product is.” – Reid Hoffman
- “The future is sooner and stranger than you think.” – Reid Hoffman
- “Ironically, in a changing world, playing it safe is one of the riskiest things you can do.” – Reid Hoffman
- “If you’re not growing, you’re contracting.” – Reid Hoffman
- “There are opportunities that you get during crises times. Crises times are a great time to start a business.” – Reid Hoffman
- “We don’t celebrate failure in Silicon Valley. We celebrate learning.” – Reid Hoffman
- “You remake yourself as you grow and as the world changes. Your identity doesn’t get found. It emerges.” – Reid Hoffman
- “The person passionate about what he or she is doing will outwork and outlast the guy motivated solely focused on making money.” – Reid Hoffman